19 ledna 2013

What household jobs do you know and have to do?


4. What household jobs do you know and have to do?
I have to help my mum to do the clearing every week. It’s usually Friday afternoon hen our flat has to be clean and tidy. My sister and I dust the furniture in our rooms, water the plants and hoover the carpet. My mum doest the rest; she cleans the bathroom, does the washing and mops the floor. Sometimes, hen it’s our turn, we also have to do the stairs in our building. At other times we chase the bed linen, clean the windows, wash the curtains and then someone has to iron them. We hang the clothes out to dry in our balcony. We also regularly také out the litterm clean our parrot’s cage and of course wash up and dry the dishes. I wish we had a dishwasher!

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat

Archiv článků